Titan exchange offer gets flat 20 per cent off
Coimbatore: Titan, one of the leading watch
brands in India, on Wednesday announced its `Exchange Offer-2009`
under which customers can buy a new watch by exchanging old
ones, any make in any condition.
The customers would get a flat discount of 20 per cent on
their purchase of a brand new watch from Titan, during the
offer, which is valid from July 23 to Aug 23 across India,
except Kerala, Joseph Prince, Area Sales Manager of the
company told reporters here.
As part of the social cause, the company would plant one
sapling for every old watch exchanged, he said.
Claiming that more than two million customers had availed
the exchange offer in the last five years, Prince said the
offer was not valid on `Zoop` brand.
The company would repair the old watches and donate them
to orphanage or students of government schools, who cannot
afford to purchase watches, Prince said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'