Titan exchange offer gets flat 20 per cent off
Coimbatore: Titan, one of the leading watch
brands in India, on Wednesday announced its `Exchange Offer-2009`
under which customers can buy a new watch by exchanging old
ones, any make in any condition.
The customers would get a flat discount of 20 per cent on
their purchase of a brand new watch from Titan, during the
offer, which is valid from July 23 to Aug 23 across India,
except Kerala, Joseph Prince, Area Sales Manager of the
company told reporters here.
As part of the social cause, the company would plant one
sapling for every old watch exchanged, he said.
Claiming that more than two million customers had availed
the exchange offer in the last five years, Prince said the
offer was not valid on `Zoop` brand.
The company would repair the old watches and donate them
to orphanage or students of government schools, who cannot
afford to purchase watches, Prince said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends