Too early to say economic crisis is over: Putin
Moscow: It is too early to say the economic crisis is all over, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has said.
"The events of the past weeks have shown that it is obviously too early to say the global crisis has come to an end," he said at a joint meeting of the collegiums of the Finance Ministry and Economic and Development Ministry yesterday.
Currently the euro zone countries have to take steps to stabilize their financial systems and the people have to pay for the previous mistakes in the macroeconomy, Putin recalled.
In the long term only stable macroeconomic policies will be able to guarantee sustainable growth, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?