Tottenham unlikely to sell Modric to Chelsea
London: Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has reportedly told Chelsea bosses that their 30 million pound offer for Luka Modric will be rejected.
According to a leading daily, Levy has also said that he will not consider any offer.
Tottenham has already rejected bids of 22 and 27 million pounds over the summer from Chelsea.
“Levy has made it clear that Modric will stay and I think that’s what will happen,” Tottenham assistant manager Kevin Bond said.
“The chairman has made it quite clear that Luka won’t be leaving the football club, and probably I don’t see that changing at all,” he added.
Meanwhile, manager Harry Redknapp has told Modric to prepare to play for Tottenham in Sunday’s Premier League clash with Manchester City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'