Traders to stage dharna in favour of Hazare in Bihar
Patna: Bihar traders and entrepreneurs have
decided to hold a sit-in demonstration here tomorrow in
support of the demand of social activist Anna Hazare against
corruption in the country.
Jugeshwar Pandey, former president Bihar Chamber of
Commerce, said the demonstration would be organised and
entrepreneurs and traders, besides prominent personalities,
would be taking part in it.
Expressing concern over the rampant corruption, he said
the situation was gradually deteriorating.
A string of cases of corruption had led to the social
activist Anna Hazare beginning a fight for the introduction
of Jan Lokpal Bill by Parliament, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!