Traders to stage dharna in favour of Hazare in Bihar
Patna: Bihar traders and entrepreneurs have
decided to hold a sit-in demonstration here tomorrow in
support of the demand of social activist Anna Hazare against
corruption in the country.
Jugeshwar Pandey, former president Bihar Chamber of
Commerce, said the demonstration would be organised and
entrepreneurs and traders, besides prominent personalities,
would be taking part in it.
Expressing concern over the rampant corruption, he said
the situation was gradually deteriorating.
A string of cases of corruption had led to the social
activist Anna Hazare beginning a fight for the introduction
of Jan Lokpal Bill by Parliament, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know