Traders to stage dharna in favour of Hazare in Bihar
Patna: Bihar traders and entrepreneurs have
decided to hold a sit-in demonstration here tomorrow in
support of the demand of social activist Anna Hazare against
corruption in the country.
Jugeshwar Pandey, former president Bihar Chamber of
Commerce, said the demonstration would be organised and
entrepreneurs and traders, besides prominent personalities,
would be taking part in it.
Expressing concern over the rampant corruption, he said
the situation was gradually deteriorating.
A string of cases of corruption had led to the social
activist Anna Hazare beginning a fight for the introduction
of Jan Lokpal Bill by Parliament, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video