Traders to stage dharna in favour of Hazare in Bihar
Patna: Bihar traders and entrepreneurs have
decided to hold a sit-in demonstration here tomorrow in
support of the demand of social activist Anna Hazare against
corruption in the country.
Jugeshwar Pandey, former president Bihar Chamber of
Commerce, said the demonstration would be organised and
entrepreneurs and traders, besides prominent personalities,
would be taking part in it.
Expressing concern over the rampant corruption, he said
the situation was gradually deteriorating.
A string of cases of corruption had led to the social
activist Anna Hazare beginning a fight for the introduction
of Jan Lokpal Bill by Parliament, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam