Twente midfielder Janssen injured in car crash
Rotterdam: Twente Enschede midfielder Theo Janssen broke his nose and suffered several cuts after being involved in a car accident on Saturday night, a channel reported on Sunday.
Dutch media reported the 28-year-old midfielder`s driving licence had been provisionally confiscated by the police as he was caught drink driving. Three passengers in the car were also injured.
Janssen was driving after his team beat Vitesse Arnhem 1-0 on Saturday to maintain their lead in the Dutch league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi