Twitter fan gets strangers to propose girlfriend from mountain!
London: Twitter reached a new peak of romance after a fan convinced 40 strangers on the popular microblogging site to scream "Will you marry me?" on his behalf from South Africa`s Table Mountain.
Sales manager Luke Bunnage, 30, uploaded the video of his romantic stunt on YouTube for girlfriend Sarah Hollis, 24.
"When she saw a group of complete strangers shout out the words, `Sarah Hollis I love you, will you marry me?` she said yes straight away," a news daily quoted him as saying.
Sarah, who is pregnant with their third child, added, "I wanted to cry, it was so romantic."
Luke was inspired after reading about South African writer Sam Wilson, who yells Twitter posts from the mountain 6,000 miles from the couple`s home in Hertfordshire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery