Twitter fan gets strangers to propose girlfriend from mountain!
London: Twitter reached a new peak of romance after a fan convinced 40 strangers on the popular microblogging site to scream "Will you marry me?" on his behalf from South Africa`s Table Mountain.
Sales manager Luke Bunnage, 30, uploaded the video of his romantic stunt on YouTube for girlfriend Sarah Hollis, 24.
"When she saw a group of complete strangers shout out the words, `Sarah Hollis I love you, will you marry me?` she said yes straight away," a news daily quoted him as saying.
Sarah, who is pregnant with their third child, added, "I wanted to cry, it was so romantic."
Luke was inspired after reading about South African writer Sam Wilson, who yells Twitter posts from the mountain 6,000 miles from the couple`s home in Hertfordshire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Bankruptcy law credit positive for banks: Moody's
- Indonesia's Mount Sinabung continues eruption
- Congress, BJP quote Mirza Ghalib to spar over Modi govt's two years in power
- Renault forays into pre-owned car biz in India
- When Luna the husky demanded belly rubs during car ride – Watch the adorable moment!