Twitter fan gets strangers to propose girlfriend from mountain!
London: Twitter reached a new peak of romance after a fan convinced 40 strangers on the popular microblogging site to scream "Will you marry me?" on his behalf from South Africa`s Table Mountain.
Sales manager Luke Bunnage, 30, uploaded the video of his romantic stunt on YouTube for girlfriend Sarah Hollis, 24.
"When she saw a group of complete strangers shout out the words, `Sarah Hollis I love you, will you marry me?` she said yes straight away," a news daily quoted him as saying.
Sarah, who is pregnant with their third child, added, "I wanted to cry, it was so romantic."
Luke was inspired after reading about South African writer Sam Wilson, who yells Twitter posts from the mountain 6,000 miles from the couple`s home in Hertfordshire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?