Two Bangladeshi nationals nabbed in Assam
Karimganj (Assam): Two suspected
Bangladeshi nationals were on Monday nabbed by security forces in
Assam`s Karimganj district, official sources said.
BSF personnel patrolling along the border apprehended
the duo from Badarpur Kandigram village of the district.
The duo have been identified as Haroon Ahmed and Bablu
Ahmed, they said, adding the two were later handed over to the
Electronic goods worth Rs 66,000 and some Bangladeshi
currency was recovered from their possession, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply