Two Bangladeshi nationals nabbed in Assam
Karimganj (Assam): Two suspected
Bangladeshi nationals were on Monday nabbed by security forces in
Assam`s Karimganj district, official sources said.
BSF personnel patrolling along the border apprehended
the duo from Badarpur Kandigram village of the district.
The duo have been identified as Haroon Ahmed and Bablu
Ahmed, they said, adding the two were later handed over to the
Electronic goods worth Rs 66,000 and some Bangladeshi
currency was recovered from their possession, sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged