Two more die of swine flu in Gujarat; toll up to 256
Ahmedabad: Two more persons, including a
minor girl, died of swine flu in Gujarat taking the toll to
256, while eight new cases of the disease were reported today.
According to the Health Department officials,
six-year-old girl Sharmila Udaybhai died at PDU Hospital in
Rajkot today, while Pankaj Dwivedi (25) succumbed at SSG
Hospital Vadodara yesterday, but his death was reported today.
The new H1N1 cases were reported from Rajkot, Amreli,
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar and Vadodara, they said.
So far, 1,348 people have tested positive for the
deadly virus in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities
- India, Iran, Afghanistan ink 'historic' Chabahar port agreement; PM Modi calls it 'corridor of peace, prosperity'
- Jayalalithaa sworn in as Tamil Nadu CM for sixth time, inducts 32 ministers
- Oil prices dip as Iran says no plan to freeze output