Two more die of swine flu in Gujarat; toll up to 256
Ahmedabad: Two more persons, including a
minor girl, died of swine flu in Gujarat taking the toll to
256, while eight new cases of the disease were reported today.
According to the Health Department officials,
six-year-old girl Sharmila Udaybhai died at PDU Hospital in
Rajkot today, while Pankaj Dwivedi (25) succumbed at SSG
Hospital Vadodara yesterday, but his death was reported today.
The new H1N1 cases were reported from Rajkot, Amreli,
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar and Vadodara, they said.
So far, 1,348 people have tested positive for the
deadly virus in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?