Two more die of swine flu in Gujarat; toll up to 256
Ahmedabad: Two more persons, including a
minor girl, died of swine flu in Gujarat taking the toll to
256, while eight new cases of the disease were reported today.
According to the Health Department officials,
six-year-old girl Sharmila Udaybhai died at PDU Hospital in
Rajkot today, while Pankaj Dwivedi (25) succumbed at SSG
Hospital Vadodara yesterday, but his death was reported today.
The new H1N1 cases were reported from Rajkot, Amreli,
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar and Vadodara, they said.
So far, 1,348 people have tested positive for the
deadly virus in the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?