Two more die of swine flu in Gujarat; toll up to 256
Ahmedabad: Two more persons, including a
minor girl, died of swine flu in Gujarat taking the toll to
256, while eight new cases of the disease were reported today.
According to the Health Department officials,
six-year-old girl Sharmila Udaybhai died at PDU Hospital in
Rajkot today, while Pankaj Dwivedi (25) succumbed at SSG
Hospital Vadodara yesterday, but his death was reported today.
The new H1N1 cases were reported from Rajkot, Amreli,
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar and Vadodara, they said.
So far, 1,348 people have tested positive for the
deadly virus in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report