Two more die of swine flu in Gujarat; toll up to 256
Ahmedabad: Two more persons, including a
minor girl, died of swine flu in Gujarat taking the toll to
256, while eight new cases of the disease were reported today.
According to the Health Department officials,
six-year-old girl Sharmila Udaybhai died at PDU Hospital in
Rajkot today, while Pankaj Dwivedi (25) succumbed at SSG
Hospital Vadodara yesterday, but his death was reported today.
The new H1N1 cases were reported from Rajkot, Amreli,
Ahmedabad, Jamnagar and Vadodara, they said.
So far, 1,348 people have tested positive for the
deadly virus in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal