UGC approves building layout for 13 new colleges in Punjab
Chandigarh: Chairing a meeting of six-member delegation of UGC
yesterday Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said that the
design pattern of all the colleges had been approved to give a
homogeneous look to these upcoming institutions at a cost of
about Rs 104 crore.
Moreover, seven new Polytechnics at a cost of Rs 84
crores will also be established in Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala,
Nawan Shahar and Mansa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!