UGC approves building layout for 13 new colleges in Punjab
Chandigarh: Chairing a meeting of six-member delegation of UGC
yesterday Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said that the
design pattern of all the colleges had been approved to give a
homogeneous look to these upcoming institutions at a cost of
about Rs 104 crore.
Moreover, seven new Polytechnics at a cost of Rs 84
crores will also be established in Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala,
Nawan Shahar and Mansa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars