Unitech Q2 net dips 50.44% to Rs 177.86 cr
Mumbai: Real estate firm Unitech on Saturday
reported a decline of 50.44 percent in its consolidated net
profit at Rs 177.86 crore for the second quarter ended
September 30, 2009.
Total income decreased by 48.29 percent to Rs 509.49
crore in the quarter under review from that in the same period
last fiscal, Unitech said in a statement.
The company said it had reduced its debt by Rs 2,397
crore during the first half of the current fiscal. Its total
loan outstanding as of September 30 was Rs 6,659 crore.
The company had Rs 740 crore in cash and bank balance as
of September 30, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed