Unitech Q2 net dips 50.44% to Rs 177.86 cr
Mumbai: Real estate firm Unitech on Saturday
reported a decline of 50.44 percent in its consolidated net
profit at Rs 177.86 crore for the second quarter ended
September 30, 2009.
Total income decreased by 48.29 percent to Rs 509.49
crore in the quarter under review from that in the same period
last fiscal, Unitech said in a statement.
The company said it had reduced its debt by Rs 2,397
crore during the first half of the current fiscal. Its total
loan outstanding as of September 30 was Rs 6,659 crore.
The company had Rs 740 crore in cash and bank balance as
of September 30, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- This embryonic gene may help fight ageing
- Residential property sales grow 8% sequentially in Q1
- READ: ABSOLUTE GOLD! Irfan Pathan's brilliant response to a troll who tried to humiliate him
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video