United Breweries Q2 Net up 2-fold to Rs 11.71 cr
Mumbai: Vijay Mallya-led United Breweries
on Tuesday reported an over two-fold growth in net profit at Rs
11.71 crore during the second quarter ended September 30.
The firm had a net profit of Rs 5.16 crore in the same
quarter of FY`09, United Breweries said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange.
The income from operations rose to Rs 412.25 crore during
the July-September quarter of the current fiscal, from Rs
366.12 crore in the year-ago period.
For the half year ended September 30, United Breweries
posted a net profit of Rs 47.20 crore, an increase of nearly
two-fold over the year-ago period.
Income from operations during the April-September period
increased to Rs 977.48 crore, from Rs 847.94 crore in the same
period last fiscal.
Shares of United Breweries were trading at Rs 146.95,
down 0.41 per cent over last closing on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report