United Breweries Q2 Net up 2-fold to Rs 11.71 cr
Mumbai: Vijay Mallya-led United Breweries
on Tuesday reported an over two-fold growth in net profit at Rs
11.71 crore during the second quarter ended September 30.
The firm had a net profit of Rs 5.16 crore in the same
quarter of FY`09, United Breweries said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange.
The income from operations rose to Rs 412.25 crore during
the July-September quarter of the current fiscal, from Rs
366.12 crore in the year-ago period.
For the half year ended September 30, United Breweries
posted a net profit of Rs 47.20 crore, an increase of nearly
two-fold over the year-ago period.
Income from operations during the April-September period
increased to Rs 977.48 crore, from Rs 847.94 crore in the same
period last fiscal.
Shares of United Breweries were trading at Rs 146.95,
down 0.41 per cent over last closing on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145