UP ATS to grill suspected LeT terrorist Aslam
Lucknow: After the revelation of suspected
Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Aslam`s links with Uttar Pradesh,
the state`s Anti Terrorist Squad will interrogate him
tomorrow, a senior police officer said on Monday.
UP police would interrogate Aslam tomorrow in connection
with his involvement in cases related to the state, Additional
Director General of Police (ADG) A K Jain said.
"In interrogations carried out by the central agencies,
not much UP-specific information has emerged till now and
information that we have got would be verified only after his
interrogation by the state police," Jain said.
Aslam alias Salim was arrested from New Delhi railway
station on August 25 and remanded in police custody for 14
days by a Delhi court.
As per information available, Aslam used to live at Asif
lodge in Daliganj locality here, Jain said, adding his being a
student of the University of Lucknow had also come to light.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons