UP ATS to grill suspected LeT terrorist Aslam
Lucknow: After the revelation of suspected
Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Aslam`s links with Uttar Pradesh,
the state`s Anti Terrorist Squad will interrogate him
tomorrow, a senior police officer said on Monday.
UP police would interrogate Aslam tomorrow in connection
with his involvement in cases related to the state, Additional
Director General of Police (ADG) A K Jain said.
"In interrogations carried out by the central agencies,
not much UP-specific information has emerged till now and
information that we have got would be verified only after his
interrogation by the state police," Jain said.
Aslam alias Salim was arrested from New Delhi railway
station on August 25 and remanded in police custody for 14
days by a Delhi court.
As per information available, Aslam used to live at Asif
lodge in Daliganj locality here, Jain said, adding his being a
student of the University of Lucknow had also come to light.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon