UP govt to pay non-practising allowance to doctors
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday
decided to pay non-practicing allowance (NPA) to government
doctors of Provincial Medical Service.
A meeting of the state cabinet presided by chief minister
Mayawati took the decision to pay non-practicing allowance
equivalent to 25 percent of salary of allopath government
The decision would benefit nine thousand doctors of the
Provincial Medical Service of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!