UP polls: Rs 12 lakh unaccounted cash seized
Lucknow: Around Rs 12 lakh of unaccounted
cash was seized by the static surveillance teams in Meerut and Muzaffarnagar districts, sources said Saturday.
Rs 7.71 lakh cash was recovered in Nauchandi area of
Meerut, and Rs 4.10 lakh was recovered from a car in Budhana
area of Muzaffarnagar yesterday, sources said.
Income tax authorities have been informed of the
recoveries and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH