UP Vidhan Sabha rocked over Joshi’s house arson issue
Lucknow: Arson at the house of UPCC president
Rita Bahuguna Joshi last month rocked the Uttar Pradesh Vidhan
Sabha with Congress members pressing for immediately taking up
the issue leading to adjournment of the House for over an hour
Congress legislature party leader Pramod Tiwari pressed
for taking up adjournment notice on the issue as soon as the
House assembled this morning.
Speaker Sukhdev Rajbhar adjourned the House first for 10
minutes and later for an hour till 12.20 pm as Congress
members refused to take the seat and relent to request to
restore order in the House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL