US Open players, entourages warned about tweeting
New York: U S Open players and their
entourages are being told to be careful about what they post
on their Twitter accounts.
Signs are being posted in the players` lounge, locker
rooms and referee`s office at the USTA Billie Jean King
National Tennis Center with the header: "Important. Player
Notice. Twitter Warning".
The message from the sport`s Tennis Integrity Unit points
out that Twitter messages could violate the sport`s
The signs say tweeting is not allowed on court during
matches. They also say tweeting certain things off the court
could be considered relaying inside information.
The warning applies to players, coaches, agents, family
members and tournament staff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state