Vaithilingam to be discharged `shortly`
Chennai: Puducherry Chief Minister V Vaithilingam, who underwent a surgery for a fracture at a corporate hospital here, has `had an uneventful` recovery and would be discharged `shortly`, the hospital said on Monday.
"The Chief Minister has had an uneventful recovery after the internal fixation surgery done for the fracture-neck of the femur on the right side. He is being discharged shortly",
a press communique from the hospital said.
Vaithilingam suffered a fracture after he slipped at his residence last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss