Vaithilingam to be discharged `shortly`
Chennai: Puducherry Chief Minister V Vaithilingam, who underwent a surgery for a fracture at a corporate hospital here, has `had an uneventful` recovery and would be discharged `shortly`, the hospital said on Monday.
"The Chief Minister has had an uneventful recovery after the internal fixation surgery done for the fracture-neck of the femur on the right side. He is being discharged shortly",
a press communique from the hospital said.
Vaithilingam suffered a fracture after he slipped at his residence last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg seals deal as Lewis Hamilton crashes out in Friday Practice