Love is in the air. Every February 14 across the world, candy, flowers, and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. The history of Valentine`s Day - and its patron saint - is shrouded in mystery. But we do know that February has long been a month of romance.
It’s the day for lovers to celebrate the sweet-nothings they happily share and for the singles, to rejoice in their freedom or look for opportunities to mingle.
On whatever side of the relationship status you are, just open up your heart and let it take wings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says