Varsity teachers to get 6th Pay Panel benefits: Raj Govt
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Thursday said teachers of universities and government colleges in the state would get the benefits of the 6th Pay Commission as soon as a five-member review committee submits its report.
Higher and Technical Education Minister Jitendra
Singh, while replying to BJP MLA R S Rathore, told the House
that the report of Chadha committee, reviewing the
feasibility, is expected within two months.
Singh said the state would bear a financial burden of
Rs 129 crore and the UGC would provide Rs 400 to 500 crore.
Since, there were some discrepancies in the original pay
commission related to Rajasthan, Chadha Committee was set up
to bring parity, he said.
Replying to a question of Chotu Singh Bhati of BJP,
Panchayati Raj Minister Bharat Singh said jobs were given
to all labourers under NREGA, based on the need and
recommendations of Gram Sabha. There was no irregularity in
the implementation of NREGA jobs, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him