Varsity teachers to get 6th Pay Panel benefits: Raj Govt
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Thursday said teachers of universities and government colleges in the state would get the benefits of the 6th Pay Commission as soon as a five-member review committee submits its report.
Higher and Technical Education Minister Jitendra
Singh, while replying to BJP MLA R S Rathore, told the House
that the report of Chadha committee, reviewing the
feasibility, is expected within two months.
Singh said the state would bear a financial burden of
Rs 129 crore and the UGC would provide Rs 400 to 500 crore.
Since, there were some discrepancies in the original pay
commission related to Rajasthan, Chadha Committee was set up
to bring parity, he said.
Replying to a question of Chotu Singh Bhati of BJP,
Panchayati Raj Minister Bharat Singh said jobs were given
to all labourers under NREGA, based on the need and
recommendations of Gram Sabha. There was no irregularity in
the implementation of NREGA jobs, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000