Verizon Business in tie-up with McAfee Inc
Bangalore: Verizon Business, leading global IT, communications, security and network solutions provider and McAfee, Inc, leading security technology company, on Thursday announced a global strategic alliance to provide integrated security solutions to businesses and government agencies worldwide.
With the agreement, Verizon Business will offer McAfee`s
entire line of enterprise security products and services,
while McAfee taps Verizon Business` data Centre outsourcing
and expert consulting and managed services capabilities, a
Additionally, the companies will jointly develop a suite
of `next-generation, cloud-based managed security services,`
"This strategic agreement with McAfee enables us to drive
even more complete and integrated IT solutions to enterprises
across the world", Kerry Bailey, senior Vice-President of
Verizon Business global solutions, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biggest Indian acquisition by a Chinese company: Fosun to buy Gland Pharma for $1.26 billion
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: 1st Test, Day 4 — As it happened...
- Indian national, on death row in Indonesia, not executed: Sushma Swaraj
- West Indies vs India 2016: I'm not too worried about my form, says Cheteshwar Pujara