VHP leader’s domestic help hints at being attacked by insiders
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader and stockbroker Damodar Modi`s servant, has hinted that he was attacked by insiders.
Sushil Paswan was attacked on August 29, just two days after a raid was conducted on his properties by the income tax officers in Rajasthan.
Paswan alleged the attack was a conspiracy waged by an insider, as he had asked a man named Manoj about a missing locker key.
The attackers inhumanly stabbed Paswan.
He also alleged that the insiders have wiped out all proof of the attack on him.
No one in Modi’s family informed the police. The police lodged a case on the basis of Paswan’s statement.
The Rajasthan Income-Tax Department has recovered over Rs 10 crore from eight bank lockers belonging to Modi in Jaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users