VHP leader’s domestic help hints at being attacked by insiders
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader and stockbroker Damodar Modi`s servant, has hinted that he was attacked by insiders.
Sushil Paswan was attacked on August 29, just two days after a raid was conducted on his properties by the income tax officers in Rajasthan.
Paswan alleged the attack was a conspiracy waged by an insider, as he had asked a man named Manoj about a missing locker key.
The attackers inhumanly stabbed Paswan.
He also alleged that the insiders have wiped out all proof of the attack on him.
No one in Modi’s family informed the police. The police lodged a case on the basis of Paswan’s statement.
The Rajasthan Income-Tax Department has recovered over Rs 10 crore from eight bank lockers belonging to Modi in Jaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress