VHP leader’s domestic help hints at being attacked by insiders
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader and stockbroker Damodar Modi`s servant, has hinted that he was attacked by insiders.
Sushil Paswan was attacked on August 29, just two days after a raid was conducted on his properties by the income tax officers in Rajasthan.
Paswan alleged the attack was a conspiracy waged by an insider, as he had asked a man named Manoj about a missing locker key.
The attackers inhumanly stabbed Paswan.
He also alleged that the insiders have wiped out all proof of the attack on him.
No one in Modi’s family informed the police. The police lodged a case on the basis of Paswan’s statement.
The Rajasthan Income-Tax Department has recovered over Rs 10 crore from eight bank lockers belonging to Modi in Jaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested