VHP leader’s domestic help hints at being attacked by insiders
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader and stockbroker Damodar Modi`s servant, has hinted that he was attacked by insiders.
Sushil Paswan was attacked on August 29, just two days after a raid was conducted on his properties by the income tax officers in Rajasthan.
Paswan alleged the attack was a conspiracy waged by an insider, as he had asked a man named Manoj about a missing locker key.
The attackers inhumanly stabbed Paswan.
He also alleged that the insiders have wiped out all proof of the attack on him.
No one in Modi’s family informed the police. The police lodged a case on the basis of Paswan’s statement.
The Rajasthan Income-Tax Department has recovered over Rs 10 crore from eight bank lockers belonging to Modi in Jaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday