VHP leader’s domestic help hints at being attacked by insiders
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader and stockbroker Damodar Modi`s servant, has hinted that he was attacked by insiders.
Sushil Paswan was attacked on August 29, just two days after a raid was conducted on his properties by the income tax officers in Rajasthan.
Paswan alleged the attack was a conspiracy waged by an insider, as he had asked a man named Manoj about a missing locker key.
The attackers inhumanly stabbed Paswan.
He also alleged that the insiders have wiped out all proof of the attack on him.
No one in Modi’s family informed the police. The police lodged a case on the basis of Paswan’s statement.
The Rajasthan Income-Tax Department has recovered over Rs 10 crore from eight bank lockers belonging to Modi in Jaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’