VHP president appeals to Ramdev to end fast
Shimla: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP)
president Ashok Singhal on Saturday appealed to yoga guru Ramdev to
end his fast and lead the movement against black money and
corruption more aggressively.
"A large number of Hindu sants have already appealed
to Ramdev to end fast...he should honour their sentiments and
give up his fast to aggressively lead the movement," Singhal
told a press conference here.
Refuting the charge that the RSS had planned Ramdev`s
stir, he said the agitation was planned and organised by
Bharat Swabhiman Trust of the yoga guru and the RSS, VHP and
other Hindu organisations supported the cause.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends