Villager killed, SPO injured in militant attacks in Doda
Jammu: A villager was killed and a
security personnel injured by militants in two separate
incidents in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said
Armed militants barged into the house of Anayat-ullah
at Poti village of Kashtigarh belt, 200 Kms from here, and
shot him dead late last night, they said.
In another incident, militants shot at a Special
Police Officer (SPO) in Gandoh belt of the same district.
Jaswant was returning back to his post at Joura in
the area when he was attacked last night, police said.
The injured was rushed to the hospital where his
condition was stated to be stable.
Police said a manhunt had been launched to nab the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi