Vodafone extends McLaren partnership to end of 2013
London : Vodafone have extended their title sponsorship of the McLaren Formula One team to the end of 2013, both parties announced on Thursday.
"The Vodafone McLaren Mercedes title partnership has been hugely successful, in both sporting and marketing terms, and the extension is testimony to Formula One`s enduring global marketing appeal," said McLaren in a statement at the South Korean Grand Prix.
Vodafone teamed up with McLaren in 2007 and the team have won 21 races since then, including a world championship with Lewis Hamilton in 2008.
The team`s current all-British line-up is Hamilton and reigning champion Jenson Button.
No financial details were given for the renewed deal .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs