Wakf board will bring four regional offices in Maharashtra
Aurangabad, Jan 30: With a view to avoid
inconvenience to people, the Maharashtra State Board of Wakf
(MSBWS) has decided to open four regional offices across
In a press release issued here today, the Chief Executive
Officer of MSBWS, Abdul Rauf Shaikh, stated that the function
of the entire state was being regulated from MSBWS head
office in Aurangabad.
"This was causing a lot of inconvenience to the people
of the whole state as they have to come Aurangabad for any
problem or work. Therefore, the board decided to open its
regional offices at Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur and Nashik ," he
"Those institutions which are associated with the Wakf in
these regions, can now submit their accounts, audit report and
complain about encroachments to the respective regional
offices rather coming to Aurangabad," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- India does not play for rankings, says Virat Kohli
- US backs Amnesty over India sedition case, says it respects group's right to express freely
- ''No Indian hand in Nepal government change''
- Daddy's little girl Priyanka Chopra remembers father on his third birth anniversary! See pic
- Court hears horror of Khmer Rouge forced marriages