We always knew it would be difficult to win in Gujarat: Kamal Nath
New Delhi: Reacting to the outcome of results in Gujarat, Union Minister Kamal Nath said that the Congress always knew that winning in Gujarat would be difficult. However, he added that as the Congress had improved on its showing from 2007, it was a good sign.
Talking to reporters in the national capital, the Congress leader said, “The Congress has improved on its performance.”
“So in a way we have done well in Gujarat,” he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill