We always knew it would be difficult to win in Gujarat: Kamal Nath
New Delhi: Reacting to the outcome of results in Gujarat, Union Minister Kamal Nath said that the Congress always knew that winning in Gujarat would be difficult. However, he added that as the Congress had improved on its showing from 2007, it was a good sign.
Talking to reporters in the national capital, the Congress leader said, “The Congress has improved on its performance.”
“So in a way we have done well in Gujarat,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday