We tried to take Michael to rehab: Janet Jackson
London: Michael Jackson`s sister Janet Jackson has confessed that they tried to take the late pop star into rehab a lot of times.
The singer says the Jackson family tried numerous interventions to help the doomed superstar but he refused to accept he had an issue, reports a news website
"We tried it several times and he was very much in denial. I felt that day could possibly come," said the pop star`s sister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon