We were focussed in our campaign: Sukhbir
New Delhi: Thanking the people of Punjab for giving them a clear majority, Sukhbir Singh Badal said that they won because they were focussed in their campaigning.
Speaking to a TV channel on Tuesday, the president of SAD maintained that there had not been a single case graft charges against them. On the six BJP ministers who resigned last year because of corruption cases against them, Sukhbir said that the CBI was being misused to harass them.
On the issue of family monopolising resources in Punjab, he said that these were baseless charges being spread by the Opposition.
Sukhbir reiterated that his 84 year old father would be the CM of Punjab and would continue to be at the helm till was fit enough to do so.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress