Website of IUML launched
New Delhi: Union Minister E Ahamed on Thursday
launched the official website of his party Indian Union Muslim
League (IUML) and said it would help to connect with workers.
Ahamed, who is Minister of State for Railway, said the
website contains links to the Liberhan Commission report and
the Ranganath Misra Commission recommendations on minorities.
He said the website www.indianunionmuslimleague.in
would also have news from across the country.
The new portal also carries details of IUML functionaries
and brief profiles of its past and present leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss