Website of IUML launched
New Delhi: Union Minister E Ahamed on Thursday
launched the official website of his party Indian Union Muslim
League (IUML) and said it would help to connect with workers.
Ahamed, who is Minister of State for Railway, said the
website contains links to the Liberhan Commission report and
the Ranganath Misra Commission recommendations on minorities.
He said the website www.indianunionmuslimleague.in
would also have news from across the country.
The new portal also carries details of IUML functionaries
and brief profiles of its past and present leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...