Website of IUML launched
New Delhi: Union Minister E Ahamed on Thursday
launched the official website of his party Indian Union Muslim
League (IUML) and said it would help to connect with workers.
Ahamed, who is Minister of State for Railway, said the
website contains links to the Liberhan Commission report and
the Ranganath Misra Commission recommendations on minorities.
He said the website www.indianunionmuslimleague.in
would also have news from across the country.
The new portal also carries details of IUML functionaries
and brief profiles of its past and present leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family