Website of IUML launched
New Delhi: Union Minister E Ahamed on Thursday
launched the official website of his party Indian Union Muslim
League (IUML) and said it would help to connect with workers.
Ahamed, who is Minister of State for Railway, said the
website contains links to the Liberhan Commission report and
the Ranganath Misra Commission recommendations on minorities.
He said the website www.indianunionmuslimleague.in
would also have news from across the country.
The new portal also carries details of IUML functionaries
and brief profiles of its past and present leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed