‘Wedding addict’ UK woman to tie the knot eighth time!
London: A British woman could hold the claim of a serial bride after making reported arrangements to tie the knot for the eighth time.
Sandra McNab, originally of Clydebank, near Glasgow, nicknamed ``Clydebank``s Liz Taylor`` after the Hollywood star - who also wed eight times, is purportedly set to marry James Beggs, her beau of less than three months.
Friends of the couple said they were concerned over the wedding that is allegedly due to take place at an unknown location.
"We``re upset that James is getting married so soon," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
A source close to James added: "James probably thinks he loves her, but I``m so worried he``ll be hurt."
The 52-year-old ‘bride’, however, denied having any marriage plans.
She said: "There is no wedding. I don``t have control over the banns, it must be an admin error. We were going to get married but changed our minds."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?