‘Wedding addict’ UK woman to tie the knot eighth time!
London: A British woman could hold the claim of a serial bride after making reported arrangements to tie the knot for the eighth time.
Sandra McNab, originally of Clydebank, near Glasgow, nicknamed ``Clydebank``s Liz Taylor`` after the Hollywood star - who also wed eight times, is purportedly set to marry James Beggs, her beau of less than three months.
Friends of the couple said they were concerned over the wedding that is allegedly due to take place at an unknown location.
"We``re upset that James is getting married so soon," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
A source close to James added: "James probably thinks he loves her, but I``m so worried he``ll be hurt."
The 52-year-old ‘bride’, however, denied having any marriage plans.
She said: "There is no wedding. I don``t have control over the banns, it must be an admin error. We were going to get married but changed our minds."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days