Wenger handed two-match European ban
Berne: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was handed a two-match European ban on Monday for failing to abide by the conditions of a previous suspension against Udinese last week, UEFA said on Monday.
The UEFA`s disciplinary board decision means the Frenchman will not be able to sit on the touchline for Wednesday`s Champions League fourth qualifying round second leg at Udinese. Arsenal lead 1-0 from the first game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test