Wenger handed two-match European ban
Berne: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was handed a two-match European ban on Monday for failing to abide by the conditions of a previous suspension against Udinese last week, UEFA said on Monday.
The UEFA`s disciplinary board decision means the Frenchman will not be able to sit on the touchline for Wednesday`s Champions League fourth qualifying round second leg at Udinese. Arsenal lead 1-0 from the first game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka