WFI to conduct wrestling camps
New Delhi: The Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) is conducting a national camp ahead of the the Asian and World Cadet Wrestling Championship, scheduled to be held in Bangkok and Szombathely, Hungary, from August 4-7 and 23-28, respectively.
The free style wrestlers, greco roman wrestlers and the female cadet grapplers will be undergoing national a camp at ASI, Pune, and STC, Lucknow, from July 13 to August 22.
The camp will be attended by 40 free style wrestlers, 40 greco roman and 40 female grapplers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred