WFI to conduct wrestling camps
New Delhi: The Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) is conducting a national camp ahead of the the Asian and World Cadet Wrestling Championship, scheduled to be held in Bangkok and Szombathely, Hungary, from August 4-7 and 23-28, respectively.
The free style wrestlers, greco roman wrestlers and the female cadet grapplers will be undergoing national a camp at ASI, Pune, and STC, Lucknow, from July 13 to August 22.
The camp will be attended by 40 free style wrestlers, 40 greco roman and 40 female grapplers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA