When ‘Dark Knight’ hired a prostitute to have sex
Washington: James Holmes, who allegedly killed 12 people during the screening of latest Batman film “The Dark Knight Rises”, paid USD 240 for an encounter with a prostitute just one week before the shooting rampage, but in the end was too freaked out to perform, it has emerged.
A prostitute revealed that Holmes hired her for sex about a week before the July 20 attack, and made arrangements to meet her in a tawdry bedroom at a Denver cathouse.
“I began kissing him gently on his neck,” said the prostitute, who gave her name only as Roxanna.
“His body seemed a little tense at first — which really isn’t out of the ordinary. He was definitely (aroused),” the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying.
Roxanna said Holmes later politely stopped her, and asked if they could “just talk”.
“I’m sorry. I can’t right now,” the accused killer said, according to the prostitute.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai