Whistleblower Dr Nandi beaten at NIS Patiala
Patiala: Adding fuel to fire, the NIS management retorted to unethical treatment of the people who try to bring the truth to light. Dr Sajib Nandi, the ex SAI doctor who had blown the whistle on the prevalence of doping culture in NIS Patiala was beaten up by the security guards outside the NIS office on Wednesday.
Dr Nandi was trying to enter the NIS premises in order to have a word with Justice Mudgal regarding the controversy that has seen a score of Indian athletes being banned or suspended after they returned positive results for banned substances.
It has been learnt that the security guards roughed-up Nandi on orders from the NIS management after he had exposed their wrong doings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!