Whistleblower Dr Nandi beaten at NIS Patiala
Patiala: Adding fuel to fire, the NIS management retorted to unethical treatment of the people who try to bring the truth to light. Dr Sajib Nandi, the ex SAI doctor who had blown the whistle on the prevalence of doping culture in NIS Patiala was beaten up by the security guards outside the NIS office on Wednesday.
Dr Nandi was trying to enter the NIS premises in order to have a word with Justice Mudgal regarding the controversy that has seen a score of Indian athletes being banned or suspended after they returned positive results for banned substances.
It has been learnt that the security guards roughed-up Nandi on orders from the NIS management after he had exposed their wrong doings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy