Whistleblower Dr Nandi beaten at NIS Patiala
Patiala: Adding fuel to fire, the NIS management retorted to unethical treatment of the people who try to bring the truth to light. Dr Sajib Nandi, the ex SAI doctor who had blown the whistle on the prevalence of doping culture in NIS Patiala was beaten up by the security guards outside the NIS office on Wednesday.
Dr Nandi was trying to enter the NIS premises in order to have a word with Justice Mudgal regarding the controversy that has seen a score of Indian athletes being banned or suspended after they returned positive results for banned substances.
It has been learnt that the security guards roughed-up Nandi on orders from the NIS management after he had exposed their wrong doings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH