Whistleblower Dr Nandi beaten at NIS Patiala
Patiala: Adding fuel to fire, the NIS management retorted to unethical treatment of the people who try to bring the truth to light. Dr Sajib Nandi, the ex SAI doctor who had blown the whistle on the prevalence of doping culture in NIS Patiala was beaten up by the security guards outside the NIS office on Wednesday.
Dr Nandi was trying to enter the NIS premises in order to have a word with Justice Mudgal regarding the controversy that has seen a score of Indian athletes being banned or suspended after they returned positive results for banned substances.
It has been learnt that the security guards roughed-up Nandi on orders from the NIS management after he had exposed their wrong doings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Immigration control a top priority: Stephen Crabb who is running to replace David Cameron
- Four Indian-Americans to be honoured with Great Immigrants Award
- No apology from Salman Khan as he responds to NCW notice on 'raped woman' remark
- Inspiring! Poverty-stricken Bihar siblings beat all odds to crack IIT-JEE
- 7th Pay Commission: Know at a glance, see this informative chart