Will be interested in Zain Telecom, if opportunity comes: Bharti
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel on Friday said it is not averse to picking up a stake in Kuwait-based telecom company Zain Telecom if opportunity comes.
"At the moment there is nothing. But if an opportunity about Zain comes, I am not saying we are not interested or not looking at it," Bharti Airtel CFO Akhil Gupta said replying to queries if the company would be interested in picking up a stake in Zain telecom.
An Indian firm Vavasi Telecom is trying to rope in BSNL and MTNL to pick up a stake in Zain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!