Will be interested in Zain Telecom, if opportunity comes: Bharti
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel on Friday said it is not averse to picking up a stake in Kuwait-based telecom company Zain Telecom if opportunity comes.
"At the moment there is nothing. But if an opportunity about Zain comes, I am not saying we are not interested or not looking at it," Bharti Airtel CFO Akhil Gupta said replying to queries if the company would be interested in picking up a stake in Zain telecom.
An Indian firm Vavasi Telecom is trying to rope in BSNL and MTNL to pick up a stake in Zain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites