Will be interested in Zain Telecom, if opportunity comes: Bharti
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel on Friday said it is not averse to picking up a stake in Kuwait-based telecom company Zain Telecom if opportunity comes.
"At the moment there is nothing. But if an opportunity about Zain comes, I am not saying we are not interested or not looking at it," Bharti Airtel CFO Akhil Gupta said replying to queries if the company would be interested in picking up a stake in Zain telecom.
An Indian firm Vavasi Telecom is trying to rope in BSNL and MTNL to pick up a stake in Zain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- Rags to riches: Bihar welder's son bags Rs 1 crore job offer with Microsoft