Windies register 103 run victory
North Sound (Antigua): West Indies tasted victory for the first time in the series with an emphatic 103 runs victory over India on Monday in the fourth ODI at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium on Monday.
West Indies came into the fourth ODI with pride at stake whereas India, with series already in the bag tried out their bench strength looking for the 4th victory in a row.
A spirited bowling performance lead by leg spinner Anthony Martin, helped along the way by some poor shot selections by the Indian batsmen ensured a West Indian victory.
Anthony Martin was the pick of the bowlers taking 4 wickets ending up with impressive figures of 10-0- 36-4.Last match’s hero Andre Russell came good with the bowl this time around scalping 3 wickets for just 16 runs in 7 overs. For India Rohit Sharma provided a little bit of resistance with 39 runs but got out at the wrong time.
To read complete story on Zeecric-Click Here »
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state