Windies register 103 run victory
North Sound (Antigua): West Indies tasted victory for the first time in the series with an emphatic 103 runs victory over India on Monday in the fourth ODI at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium on Monday.
West Indies came into the fourth ODI with pride at stake whereas India, with series already in the bag tried out their bench strength looking for the 4th victory in a row.
A spirited bowling performance lead by leg spinner Anthony Martin, helped along the way by some poor shot selections by the Indian batsmen ensured a West Indian victory.
Anthony Martin was the pick of the bowlers taking 4 wickets ending up with impressive figures of 10-0- 36-4.Last match’s hero Andre Russell came good with the bowl this time around scalping 3 wickets for just 16 runs in 7 overs. For India Rohit Sharma provided a little bit of resistance with 39 runs but got out at the wrong time.
To read complete story on Zeecric-Click Here »
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?