Woman gang raped by four in UP
Etah (UP): A woman was allegedly
gangraped by four persons in her house in Nauri village of the
district here, police said today.
The woman was gangraped yesterday night when she was
alone in her house.
The victim in her FIR has named four persons-- Deepak,
Brahmswaroop, Jaswant and Vikram-- all residents of Moradabad.
The accused threatened her with dire consequences if
she disclosed the matter to anyone.
A case has been registered in this regard and
investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video