Woman held for killing brother-in-law in Mumbai
Mumbai: Police here have arrested a 22-year-old woman for allegedly murdering her brother-in-law who "raped" her at knife point.
Deceased Yusuf Ansari (25) had allegedly raped Abeida
Ansari, at knife point at her residence in suburban Bandra
last night, they said.
Abeida managed to get hold of a kitchen knife and
stabbed him to death, police said.
Abeida`s medical test was conducted today and she
would be produced before the Holiday court tomorrow.
Her husband is working in the Gulf, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?