Woman held for killing brother-in-law in Mumbai
Mumbai: Police here have arrested a 22-year-old woman for allegedly murdering her brother-in-law who "raped" her at knife point.
Deceased Yusuf Ansari (25) had allegedly raped Abeida
Ansari, at knife point at her residence in suburban Bandra
last night, they said.
Abeida managed to get hold of a kitchen knife and
stabbed him to death, police said.
Abeida`s medical test was conducted today and she
would be produced before the Holiday court tomorrow.
Her husband is working in the Gulf, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city