Wrestler Nirmal Devi wins gold medal in Spain
New Delhi: Nirmal Devi bagged a gold medal as India finished the Gran Premio de Espana International wrestling tournament with three medals.
Nirmal competed in the 48 kg category in the two-day
competition, which concluded in at Madrid, Spain yesterday.
Olympian Rajeev Tomar, who contested in the 120kg free
style men, won a silver medal.
Another female wrestler Geetika Jakhar (67Kg) won a
bronze medal in her category, a Wrestling Federation of India
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why