Wrestler Nirmal Devi wins gold medal in Spain
New Delhi: Nirmal Devi bagged a gold medal as India finished the Gran Premio de Espana International wrestling tournament with three medals.
Nirmal competed in the 48 kg category in the two-day
competition, which concluded in at Madrid, Spain yesterday.
Olympian Rajeev Tomar, who contested in the 120kg free
style men, won a silver medal.
Another female wrestler Geetika Jakhar (67Kg) won a
bronze medal in her category, a Wrestling Federation of India
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar