Zaragoza sign Roberto from Benfica
Lisbon: Spanish goalkeeper Roberto Jimenez Gago signed for Primera Liga side Real Zaragoza from Portuguese giants Benfica for 8.6 million euros the selling club announced on Monday.
The 25-year-old joined Benfica for 8.5million euros in June last year from Atletico Madrid.
"Benfica can confirm they have reached agreement with Real Zaragoza for the permanent transfer of Roberto Jimenez Gago," the Portuguese club announced in a statement to the Portuguese stock market.
"The transfer was concluded for a price of 8.6 millions euros."
Roberto has represented Spain at all age groups up to Under-21 level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'