Zaragoza sign Roberto from Benfica
Lisbon: Spanish goalkeeper Roberto Jimenez Gago signed for Primera Liga side Real Zaragoza from Portuguese giants Benfica for 8.6 million euros the selling club announced on Monday.
The 25-year-old joined Benfica for 8.5million euros in June last year from Atletico Madrid.
"Benfica can confirm they have reached agreement with Real Zaragoza for the permanent transfer of Roberto Jimenez Gago," the Portuguese club announced in a statement to the Portuguese stock market.
"The transfer was concluded for a price of 8.6 millions euros."
Roberto has represented Spain at all age groups up to Under-21 level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali