Most trafficking cases to the Gulf region are reported from southern Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala.
Police in the old city of Hyderabad on Friday detained 18 illegal financiers, who were exploiting the poor and needy by giving loans on high interest rates following demonetisation.
The incident comes as a big blow to the Telangana government which had sought to restore the confidence of the people in the public health care system.
Muslims beat Asaduddin Owaisi's effigy with shoes, burn it for dividing Muslim votes in UP election
The 'Hyderabadi Biryani' has failed to secure the Geographical Indications tag as the applicant for it could not prove the historical origin and data relating to the delectable dish with supporting documents, according to the GI registry in Chennai.
Srinivas Kuchibhotla, the Indian IT engineer shot dead in an apparent hate crime in the U.S., was the kind of job candidate that every hiring manager wanted on his team, as described by his former boss Rod Larson.
Sunayna Dumala, the wife of Indian techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla who was shot dead in Kansas in a hate crime last week, has said that she will return to the US to fulfill his dream.
Former US Secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has asked President Donald Trump to "step up and speak out" on rising hate crimes in the US, in the wake of the killing of Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla in a Kansas City bar last week.
The last rites of Indian techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla, who was shot dead in the US last week in a suspected hate crime, were performed on Tuesday at Jubilee Hills.
Srinivas Kuchibhotla was killed and Alok Madasani was injured when Adam W Purinton shot them at the Austins Bar and Grill in Olathe, Kansas state, on Wednesday night.
Srinivas Kuchibhotla`s wife Sunayana Dumala, her brother, sister-in-law and another relative will accompany the body on Monday night.
A white U.S. Navy veteran has been charged with killing an engineer from India and wounding two other men when he opened fire in a Kansas bar in what federal authorities were investigating on Friday as a possible hate crime that shocked the victim`s home country.
US President Donald Trump`s "America First" rhetoric on immigration and jobs has fuelled a climate of intolerance.
The Union government has proposed to come out with a scheme to give assistive devices such as tripod walking sticks, wheel-chairs and hearing aids, to the elderly living below poverty line (BPL) from the coming financial year, a senior official said on Thursday.
Union Urban Development Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu on Wednesday condoled the death of workers in a fire at a factory in Hyderabad that left six persons dead.
At least four workers were killed and three went missing as fire broke out in an air cooler manufacturing unit here on Wednesday morning, police said.
A 35-year-old NRI working with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, who had been missing from Falaknuma area since February 04, was found murdered and his body buried at an under-construction house in Bandlaguda area, police said on Friday.NRI working with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, who had been missing from Falaknuma area since February 04, was found murdered and his body buried at an under-construction house in Bandlaguda area, police said on Friday.
Jagan, along with his party MPs Y Vijaysai Reddy, Y V Subba Reddy and senior leader Ambati Rambabu, staged a sit-in on the apron at the Vizag airport.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday arrested one more accused in Hyderabad IS conspiracy case.
A short-circuit is suspected to have caused the fire on the fourth floor of Katriya Hotel on Raj Bhavan Road.
The cause of the explosion is not yet known, District Superintendent of Police Vishal Gunni said.
Posing as CBI officials, four unidentified persons looted 45 kg gold from Muthoot Finance in Hyderabad on Wednesday, the city police said.
Eight persons were on Thursday named by NIA in a charge sheet for allegedly attempting to carry out a terror strike by using explosive devices similar to those used by ISIS cadres during last year's Paris attacks.
Five key operatives of Indian Mujahideen, including the banned terror outfit's co-founder Yasin Bhatkal were sentenced to death in the 2013 Dilsukhnagar blast case.
A special NIA court on Monday said that all the five convicts including Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal will be hanged.
The special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court here is due to pronounce quantum of sentence in connection with 2013 Dilsukhnagar twin blasts case on Monday.
The twin blasts in Dilsukhnagar area in Hyderabad on February 21, 2013, claimed 19 lives and injured over 130 people.
A man on Thursday alleged an insect was found in a saline bottle administered to his six-year-old daughter who was undergoing treatment at the state-run Gandhi Hospital here.
Indian Mujahideen (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and four other men were held guilty on Tuesday in connection with the 2013 Hyderabad twin bomb blasts case by a special NIA court, in the first ever conviction of banned outfit’s cadres in a terror case.
In a major development, banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen's (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and four others were on Tuesday convicted for their role in 2013 Dilsukhnagar blasts in then Andhra Pradesh.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- After Anil Kumble-Virat Kohli fiasco, fans demand return of MS Dhoni as India captain
- GST effect: AC, first class train fares to go up
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Refrain from promoting GST or face protest: Congress' advice to Amitabh Bachchan
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- 1st ODI, India vs West Indies: Live Score, Live Streaming, Venue, TV Listing, Date
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!