In a major development, banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen's (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and four others were on Tuesday convicted for their role in 2013 Dilsukhnagar blasts in then Andhra Pradesh.
The seven-storey building at Nanakramguda in the Cyberabad zone came crashing down on Thursday night.
"The matter could be taken up in the next few days," IANS quoted sources as saying.
The victims were going towards Ghatkesar from Shamshabad side of the Outer Ring Road.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was in Hyderabad to address DGPs and IGPs of states and heads of central paramilitary forces.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also paid tributes to India`s first home minister Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and the police martyrs.
With PM Modi in attendance, the DGP Conference began with Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurating the three-day event.
Police chiefs from all states and Union territories as well as heads of para-military forces will collect at the event with an agenda to discuss cross-border terrorism, radicalisation as well as police reforms.
Three members of a gang were today arrested for allegedly robbing a man of Rs three lakh cash on pretext of getting his scrapped higher denomination notes exchanged, police said.
Demonetisation of high-value currency notes by the Centre has spelt windfall for the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) as it collected over Rs 160 crore in four days.
A case has been registered against Aslam Khan under relevant sections.
The MP from Hyderabad said that by interfering in the Muslim Personal Law, the government was trying to show that Muslims were second class citizens.
Rohith Vemula committed suicide at the University of Hyderabad on January 17.
Police on Sunday booked parents of a 13-year-old Jain girl who died here last week after a 68-day long fast.
According to police, a case would be filed after a preliminary inquiry into the incident, as of now, an entry had been made in the general dairy.
Accusing Justice Roopanwal panel, which went into Rohith Vemula's suicide, of not performing the task in accordance with its terms of reference but those set by BJP and RSS, a group of students Friday held a protest against the "atrocious" report submitted by it.
A major fire broke out in a high-rise building in Banjara Hills in Hyderabad.
Out of ISIS clutches after nearly 14 months of his kidnapping while on his way to Tunisia`s airport to board a flight to India in July 2015, Professor CH. Balram has no words to express his happiness.
There was no respite for flooded residential colonies in Alwal, Kukatpally, Miyapur, Nizampet and Begumpet as more rains lashed Hyderabad since Friday night.
Authorities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have sought help of Army for possible rescue operations as heavy rains continued to lash the two states for a second consecutive day on Friday, claiming at least eight innocent lives.
Police here today claimed to have busted an inter-state fake currency racket after arresting three persons, including a woman, and counterfeit currency notes of face value Rs 11.95 lakh were seized from them.
Heavy downpour in Hyderabad on Wednesday left seven people, including four children, dead in two rain-related incidents, while traffic movement was thrown out of gear due to waterlogging in most parts of the city.
In a matter of concern, the India Meteorological Department (IMD), has predicted more rainfall in the next few hours in Delhi/NCR region.
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday said the Narendra Modi government should adopt a consistent approach on Jammu and Kashmir and take follow-up action after the proposed visit of all-party delegation to the border state.
A cab driver allegedly attempted to rape an airhostess here, police said on Tuesday.
Watch it in order to believe it.
Owaisi said that one party is running a “'communal' shop while another one is running a 'secular' shop, but days of blind faith is over!”
A bench was hearing a PIL filed by an activist who alleged that the AIMIM leaders made speeches which amounted to spreading communal disharmony.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Jolt to Pakistan: US declares Hizbul Chief Syed Salahuddin a global terrorist
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Aadhaar not valid for travel to Nepal, Bhutan: Home Ministry