The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will announce the results of AP SSC Class 10 results 2018 at 4 pm on its official website bseap.org. Over 4 lakh candidates had taken the BIEAP class 10 matric examination across the state in the month of March 2018. They can also view their results at manabadi.com, bieap.gov.in, and results.cgg.gov.in. One can also opt to download the mobile app - SSCAP - from playstore and check the marks memo.
The Andhra Pradesh SSC examinations were held from March 15 to 29, 2018.
Here's how to check AP SSC Results 2018 for Class 10 on website:
1) Visit official board website bseap.org. Candidates can also visit bieap.gov.in, manabadi.com, examresults.net. and results.cgg.gov.in
2) CLick on SSC results 2018 link
3) On the new page, enter your roll number and click on submit
4) Your results and marks memo will be displayed on the screen
5) Download it or take a printout of your result for future reference
Here's how to check AP SSC Results 2018 for Class 10 via App
1) Download the SSCAP by DGE Andhra Pradesh.
2) Now open the app and at 11 am, enter your roll number
3) The marks memo will be displayed on the screen
4) Download it or take a printout of your result for future reference
According to sources, AP Class 10 results will be declared on time and all the required arrangements have been made.
The Board of Intermediate Education in Andhra Pradesh regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
The Board was established in 1971, to regulate and supervise the system of Intermediate education in the state of Andhra Pradesh and to specify the courses of study and matters connected therewith. Andhra Pradesh is the first state in the country which adopted the 10+2+3 pattern of education.