In a major development in AIADMK 'two leaves' symbol bribery case, AIADMK (Amma) leader T T V Dhinakaran was arrested in Delhi on Tuesday night.
Israel's Ambassador to India Daniel Carmon on Tuesday called the coming visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Israel as enormously significant.
State In Depth
- CRPF jawans were having lunch when Maoists ambushed in Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Delhi gets respite with light rain, similar weather likely on Wednesday
- Delhi MCD polls: Stage set for counting of votes on Wednesday, stakes high for AAP, Congress, BJP
- Sukma attack: Rajnath Singh asks CRPF DG, MHA officer to stay put in Chhattisgarh
- Sukma attack: BJP announces Rs 30 lakh compensation for slain CRPF personnel from Uttar Pradesh
- Won't tolerate Alwar lynching-like incidents: Rajasthan CM Vasundhara Raje
Communist Party of India (CPI) leader D Raja met Congress President Sonia Gandhi here to discuss the upcoming presidential election and conveyed his party's stand to support a "common candidate" put up by all the "secular democratic parties".
In times gone by white doves or pigeons were often viewed as traditional symbols or messengers of peace and pacifism, but, in the new millennium, when technological advances are being made in minutes, days, months and years, one would not have expected a bird to come across from Pakistan with a message of sorts imprinted under one of its wings.
Week-long celebrations will be held in Belgium, Luxembourg and prominent European Union institutions to mark the third edition of International Yoga Day on June 19, the organisers said here on Tuesday.
To discuss the future of the India-US energy partnership, one of the first Trump administration officials to visit India from the Department of Energy (DOE) held a roundtable meet here with the think tank CEEW on Tuesday.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Tuesday took to Twitter to inform about his well-being after some messages went viral on WhatsApp and other social media sites saying that something unfortunate happened with him.
His comments come amid intense speculation on who the BJP will select as its presidential candidate.
President Pranab Mukherjee today observed two-minute silence to pay respect to the 25 CRPF personnel who lost their lives in the Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh.
A CRPF trooper who survived the massacre of 25 colleagues by Maoists in Chhattisgarh said on Tuesday that 50 insurgents would be killed in revenge.
The Centre has once again clarified that Hindi will not be imposed on non-native speakers of the language in the country.
10 websites, including that of three central universities, were hacked on Tuesday.
A group of students from the northeast, along with some ABVP activists, were detained on Tuesday as they were going to protest outside the Chinese embassy here against the Chinese government's move to rename six towns in Arunachal Pradesh.
A CBI court on Tuesday sentenced underworld don Rajendra Sadashiv Nikhalje alias Chhota Rajan to seven years in jail for holding a fake passport.
Pakistan is relying more on terror ideologues and preachers than its foot soldiers to execute its anti-India plans.
A Chinese expert said, India, which had more advantages in the 1962 war with China, should learn from its "erroneous strategic judgements".
Vice President Rahul Gandhi's aunt Shobha Nehru died at her residence here on Tuesday morning owing to age-related complications.
The government will review its anti-Naxalite strategy, Home minister Rajnath Singh said Tuesday after paying homage to 25 CRPF men killed in a deadly ambush by Maoists in Chhattisgarh.
The Delhi High Court has stayed its single judge order upholding the Jawaharlal Nehru University's (JNU) admission policy for MPhil and PhD courses based on the UGC regulations.
The practice of awarding grace marks will continue to ensure that a student clears an exam if he or she needs a few marks to do so.
The Patanjali Ayurveda said its amla juice is an ayurvedic medicine and test on it should be conducted as per the norms of the AYUSH Ministry.
PETA India's appeal came in the wake of reports that Germany's Environment Minister Barbara Hendricks had recently banned meat from being served at meetings and events.
- AIADMK 'two leaves' symbol bribery case: TTV Dinakaran, his aide Mallikarjuna arrested by Delhi Police
- Significance of PM Modi's Israel visit enormous: Israeli envoy
- Tiny silica 'cages' to keep vaccines safe at high temperatures
- Kids can't safely cross road before 14: Study
- D Raja meets Sonia, discusses 'common candidate' for presidential poll
- Fish and chips may hold human DNA clues
- Placebo effect can mend broken hearts too: Study
- J&K: Army convoy attacked in Srinagar, many injured
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath strikes corrupt govt officers; police recovers crores in raids
- DNA: PM Modi breaks security protocol, receives Sheikh Hasina at airport
- Has Arvind Kejriwal forgotten to efface corruption from Delhi?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Shocking - Video shows Indian security personnel being attacked by Kashmiri youths
- Will controversy over Vande Matram culminate soon?
- bieap.gov.in, manabadi.com; Andhra Pradesh Inter Results 2017, AP Intermediate Result 2017, AP Inter I/II Year Results 2017 to be declared shortly
- Check bieap.gov.in, manabadi.com; Andhra Inter 1st Year Results 2017, Andhra Inter Second Year Result 2017 declared
- IPL 2017, KKR vs RCB: Fuming Virat Kohli gives an earful to match official after getting out for golden duck — WATCH
- WATCH: MS Dhoni's longest six in IPL 2017 lands on roof of Chinnaswamy Stadium during RCB vs RPS match
- Superman Sanju Samson's flying boundary-rope fielding sets internet on fire – Watch Video
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma takes a flying, one-handed catch to dismiss AB de Villiers — WATCH
- Unthinkable stumping: MS Dhoni sends back dangerous AB de Villiers in style — WATCH
- Project Ghatak: All you need to know about India's stealth combat drones
- Kashmir crisis: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi
- Shocking! Punjab ASI gets dragged along with car to catch drug peddler
- Chhattisgarh: 25 CRPF soldiers martyred in Naxal attack in Sukma
- Ground report: How Naxals attacked CRPF battallion in Sukma!
- Kashmir violence: Students boycott classes, throw stones on security forces
- National-level player Shumaila gets triple talaq for giving birth to a girl
- More than 20 CRPF jawans martyred in Sukma ambush, PM Modi offers condolences
- Terrifying footage shows Cheetah attacking tourist in South Africa sanctuary
- DNA: When will government take serious action against Naxalites?
- Why are students resorting to stone pelting in J&K?
- DNA: Is Pakistan showing dual standards on the subject of terrorism?
- I take this attack as a challenge, says Rajnath Singh on Sukma ambush
- Sukma attack: 70% women among Naxalite attackers in Monday encounter
- Why are leaders like Mehbooba Mufti and Farooq Abdullah protecting stone pelters?
- LG G6 India launch today: Here's everything you need to know
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- 7th Pay Commission: Final report on allowances in next few days, maximum HRA likely to be Rs 60,000
- Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Narendra Modi, says no talks until stone-pelting, retaliation by security forces ends in J&K
- MCD polls: 34 MLAs want Arvind Kejriwal's resignation as Delhi CM if AAP loses?
- Arvind Kejriwal threatens to launch 'movement` if MCD exit poll results, predicting BJP victory, come true
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Armed forces' stores suspend sale
- HPBOSE 12th Result 2017, HP Board 12th Result 2017, Himachal Pradesh Class 12 Results 2017 expected to be announced today; check hpbose.org
- Why should I remove it, Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah on red beacon
- Watch: India's 'Ghatak' project – Stealth combat drones
- Nawazuddin Sidduiqui’s DNA test report reveals his true religion – WATCH
- Delhi Daredevils, Anil Kumble commit Twitter gaffe, wish wrong Sagarika on engagement with Zaheer Khan
- Aadhar for cattle? Centre proposes 'Unique Identification Number' for each cow, progeny
- Bandh in Tamil Nadu today in support of drought-hit farmers; DMK, Congress back shutdown
- Happy Birthday to India, from India: PM Narendra Modi wishes Jonty Rhodes' daughter