At present, Mukesh Ambani controlled Reliance Jio is the only operator in India offering voice on 4G network using VoLTE technology.
Internet & Social Media News
Users who find these new notifications cluttering can opt out by tapping "see less often" option.
The Internet has grown to 330.6 million domain name registrations in the first quarter of 2017 as nearly 1.3 million registrations were added in the first quarter this year.
Broadband speed testing firm OpenSignal has found Airtel to be the fastest 4G service provider by incorporating an additional parameter of 'average peak speed' in its test.
Taking after Amazon`s Echo Show, Facebook is reportedly developing a smart speaker that will feature a 15-inch touch-screen and will be launched in Q1 of 2018.
Twitter Inc heads toward its quarterly earnings report on Thursday with a stock that has risen more than 40 percent since April when much of Wall Street was ready to write off the tech company.
The startup builds technology to detect intellectual property that has been shared by Internet users without permission.
This recent data plan by Aircel of Rs 333 provides users with 30 GB of 3G data for a period of 30 days with no usage limits. However, this offer has been announced for Karnataka region of the company
Twitter has been rated the best platform when it comes to B2B marketing, a new report said on Monday, adding that people prefer Facebook-owned Instagram as their favourite channel for sharing image-based content.
In its bid to connect people in markets where mobile internet connections are slow, Facebook on Thursday rolled out the "lite" version of its Messenger app in India.
In the following weeks, you may see ads in your Facebook Messenger as the company is extending beta test of home screen Messenger ads worldwide.
The new set of plan benefits will be available from 11th July and will be applicable for all new as well as existing subscribers.
The move comes after Jio's Dhan Dhana Dhan offer - launched on April 11 -- reached the maximum allowed 90-day promotional period on July 9.
Facebook is reportedly planning to let people subscribe to publications through its `Instant Articles` feature and support major publications with metered paywalls and "freemium" models.
After a price drop in March, Facebooks Oculus Rift virtual reality (VR) hardware is getting a cumulative $400 drop for the summer, months before Oculus` big event in autumn.
Facebook is reportedly working on a stand-alone app that would soon help its over two billion users make live group video chats on its platform.
Here are the data plans that will be applicable post the expiry of 84 days window.
Here is why Mukesh Ambani may announce another bumper offer for Reliance Jio customers.
As Dhan Dhana Dhan plan is set to expire by June-end, Reliance Jio has brought in another bumper offer for its users.
In the ongoing battle against rampant abuse on its platform, microblogging site Twitter is working to add a new feature that would let users flag tweets that contain misleading, false or harmful information, the media reported.
In yet another move to cut down on low-quality content and fake news in News Feed, Facebook is updating its algorithm again to remove such content from its platform.
Researchers at Moscow-based cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab have labelled the malware a "wiper."
India has been the worst hit in the Asia Pacific region by the 'Petya' ransomware that has claimed thousands of victims globally.
Here's how Vodafone customers upto 9GB additional data for every 1GB Data recharged or activated.
As many as two billion people across the world now use Facebook to connect with their friends, with over 800 million of them engaging on the platform everyday.
The government on Wednesday said it has initiated proactive measures and is keeping a close vigil on the ransomware attack that has hit Europe, maintaining that there is no large-scale impact on India yet.
The computer virus that is affecting companies and institutions around the world is a new variant of ransomware called Nyetya -- WannaCry`s bad cousin -- according to networking and security major Cisco.
The ransomware is similar to WannaCry in terms of demanding bitcoins to unlock the encrypted files.
Ransomware known as Petya seems to have re-emerged to affect computer systems across Europe, causing issues primarily in Ukraine, Russia, England and India
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Separatist leader Shabir Shah arrested for terror funding, to be presented before Delhi court today
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you