New Delhi: After the success of the four-day Great Indian Festival Sale that ended 24th September, Amazon is once again all set to boom the online market. The sale has kicked off at 12 am on 4th October and will end by 8th October.
The deals come with the additional offer of exchange options and no cost EMI. The first round of the festive sale (September 21 to September 24) was Amazon's biggest shopping event in last four years since it entered the Indian market.
The sale will see discounts on over 10 crore products across different categories such as electronics, consumer durables, fashion, home & Kitchen, among many others.
Amazon festive sale will provide cashbacks to the customers on purchases made via Citi credit and debit cards. To avail the offer the minimum spending is of Rs 3,000 and maximum cashback is of Rs 2,000.
The e-commerce site is offering 15 percent of the value back in return to those shopping with Amazon Pay balance, during the latest sale.
Below are some of the best deals provided by Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale.
1. Amazon is offering up to 40 percent discount on smartphones and up to 80 percent off on accessories such as cases and powerbanks.
2. 160 smartphones and over 100 electronics will be available as Amazon Exclusives in the sale.
3. The top Amazon sale deals on mobiles include
- OnePlus 3T at Rs. 24,999 (MRP Rs. 29,999)
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro at Rs. 18,990 (MRP Rs. 25,200)
- Moto G5 Plus at Rs. 12,999 (MRP Rs. 16,999)
- Moto G5S Plus 64GB at Rs. 15,999 (MRP Rs. 16,999)
- Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro at Rs. 6,490 (MRP Rs. 7,990)
- Honor 6X 64GB at Rs. 12,999 (MRP Rs. 13,999)
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro at Rs. 7,590 (MRP Rs. 9,490)
- Coolpad Cool 1 at Rs. 8,999 (MRP Rs. 11,999), and 10.or G 4GB RAM at Rs. 12,999 (MRP Rs. 13,999).
4. Other mobile discount offers include
- BlackBerry KEYone (Rs. 3_,990)
- Honor 8 Pro (Rs. 2_,999)
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (Rs. 1_,990)
- InFocus Turbo 5 Plus (Rs. 8,_99)
- The Nokia 6 will be on open sale.
- Lenovo K8 Note, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, and LG Q6 will also be on discount.
5. Amazon has partnered with Jio and Vodafone to offer up to 90GB and up to 75GB complementary data on select smartphones.
There are certain exchange offers on popular products as well, such as smartphones, laptops, TVs and others.
6. You can get the BPL Stellar 32-inch HD Ready Smart LED TV for Rs. 14,990, a Rs. 10,000 discount over its MRP of Rs. 24,990.
7. Large-screen TVs (those with screen size of 39-inch or above) will be available for less than Rs. 20,000, and 32-inch TVs will start at less than Rs. 10,000.
8. TVs across different brands have discounts of up to 40 percent in the sale.
9. In laptop offers, company is providing discounts of up to Rs. 20,000, along with exchange discounts.
10. Models with Core i5 processor, as well as those with Core i3 chip and 1TB HDD, will be cheaper in the sale too, while gaming laptops will have exchange discounts of up to Rs. 20,000.
11. Storage devices will see prices go down by up to 50 percent, with Seagate 1TB external hard drive down to Rs. 3,899 from Rs. 7,999.
12. Similarly, the SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSD memory card can be purchased for Rs. 639 instead of its MRP of Rs. 1,290 in the Amazon sale.
13. The Kindle Paperwhite will be available for Rs. 8,499 (MRP Rs. 10,999), with offers worth Rs. 5,000, and there will be minimum Rs. 1,800 off gaming consoles.
14. PC accessories and headphones & speakers will both have discounts of up to 60 percent.
15. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Android tablet can be purchased for Rs. 9,999 against its MRP of Rs. 16,000 in the sale, while the Rs. 2,999 Lenovo 13,000mAh Powerbank will go for Rs. 999.
16. On Amazon Gift Cards, the Rs. 2,000 gift card can be purchased for Rs. 1,800.
17. Amazon Prime customers will be benefited with exclusive deals including:
- A cashback of Rs 499 in Amazon Pay balance on the Fire TV Stick, after the Rs. 500 discount against its MRP of Rs. 3,999. In other words, effective price of the Fire TV Stick will go down to Rs. 2,999.
- Prime members will get Fitbit Charge 2 at Rs. 10,499 (a discount of 30 percent) and Sennheiser HD 598 SR at Rs. 8,999 (59 percent cheaper).
- They can also buy the BPL 55-inch Full HD LED TV and get BPL 32-inch HD Ready LED TV free.
18. Customers can avail a discount of 40 percent on wearables, 50 percent on healthcare devices, 40 percent on office supplies and 60 percent on video games.
19. Products with Amazon Basics branding will be up to 60 percent cheaper in the sale, and tablets up to 45 percent cheaper.
20. Amazon will be offering deals under Rs. 499 on several products, app-only Golden Hour deals between 8pm and 12am, and will host a half-price store as well as a Minimum Rs. 15,000 store during the sale.