Free 5GB data on Airtel comes with 12 terms and conditions –Know them
Here are 12 terms and conditions that you must know before opting for the Airtel's free 5GB data.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Storming his way into the telecom industry, India's richest man Mukesh Ambani has announced free voice calls and free national roaming along with rock- bottom data prices on his new Reliance Jio network.
While Ambani's new venture has let to severe tariff war among other telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and BSNL, the customer stands to gain the most.
Telecom major Airtel too has a bumper offer for its prepaid customers under which it is giving 5GB free internet data.
Here are the terms and conditions that you must know before opting for the Airtel's free 5GB data.
1. You have to download this link: http://www.airtel.in/free?icid=home_jackpot_row_4_column_1
2. All Airtel Prepaid subscribers in India are entitled to participate in this program 'Jackpot'.
3. The Free Data availed can be used only at from 12 am to 6 am
4. The data speed is availed by the user under his/her existing subscribed data pack.
5. Any use outside these hours will be deducted from user’s regular data pack.
6. The Offer will be valid till 30th September.
7. The Free Data credited must be used within 28 days after which the same will lapse.
8. This offer cannot be combined with existing 50% Night Cashback Offer on Airtel Prepaid.
9. This offer cannot be combined with existing 300MB night data offer on myAirtel, Wynk Music, Wynk Games, Wynk Movies.
10. User should be registered with the same airtel mobile number on the Target APPs as the myairtel app to claim the Free Data.
11. Offer list will be refreshed at end of every calendar month.
12. Offer against any task of previous month that is not completed within last month itself will stand void.