Get 9GB free 4G data on Vodafone – Here's how you can claim it
Vodafone customers can also get some data delight on their 4G phones – Know how to claim 9GB free 4G data.
New Delhi: The mobile data war started by Reliance Jio does not seem to be dying down anytime soon.
Now, Vodafone customers can also get some data delight on their 4G phones. The company is offering 9GB free 4G data.
Here's how you can claim it
- Go to the Vodafone website
- Go to “Amazing Offers for you” section on the right hand side.
- Now click the “Get 9GB Free for your new Smartphone” option.
- You will arrive at the following landing page.
- At the box, enter your Vodafone mobile number and then the 4 digit One Time Password (OTP) you will receive via SMS in the boxes below.
- Now enter your Vodafone mobile number and then the 4 digit One Time Password (OTP) that you have receive via SMS in the boxes below.
We tried this and our post-paid mobile connection recieved 9GB free data within minutes of activation.
Vodafone says that post this, customers will get 3GB extra data free for 12 months.
However, please note that this OTP generation is allowed only once.
Vodafone has also laid down Special conditions for the data offer
For Prepaid users
9GB free data is Valid for 28 days only and maximum a subscriber can avail the 9GB Offer up to three times or 3 Months, whatever comes first.
For Postpaid users
9 GB Offer is valid for 3 Bill Cycle with a condition that the subscriber has 1 GB or higher pack throughout the promo Period. Vodafone reserves the right to disconnect the free Data if the base pack is disconnected during the offer period.
9 GB Free Data is applicable with recharges of 1/2/3/5/7 GB, 3G/4G Packs with 28 days validity only. No special recharges & prices are applicable to get free 9 GB Data offer.
If the base pack is on throttling in that case 9GB Free Data Pack will be also on throttling.
Vodafone also mentions that when the subscriber gives consent for the free 9GB Offer, he needs to recharge with 1GB or above pack in case of prepaid and in case of postpaid, subscriber has to have 1GB or above rental plans already availed.
In the terms and conditions page, Vodafone has mentioned that the offer is valid from 1st Jan 2017 TO 31st March 2017, however our successful completion of getting the offer means that it can still be availed.