Twitter has blocked over 3.7-lakh accounts for promoting terrorism in the second half of 2016, bringing the total number of accounts shut by the popular micro-blogging website to over six lakhs in 18 months.
Internet & Social Media News
In a month, the consumer will get 30 GB data and 25 minutes free call per day
In a bid to tackle the raging price war in the country, Idea has come up with an Ultimate postpaid plan for customers giving upto 12GB data, unlimited calls, SMSes and free roaming.
Bharti Airtel on Tuesday lashed out at Reliance Jio's allegations around its fastest network ad campaign, saying that the complaint is a deliberate attempt to "malign the brand" and "misguide customers".
Twitter will allow media firms to plug directly into Twitter's software to go live by opening its streaming application programming interface (API) to them.
Telecom operator Idea Cellular will start selling 1GB and above mobile data plans across its 2G, 3G and 4G network at same price by the end of this month.
Twitter in partnership with PBS NewsHour on Fenruary 28 live-streamed US President Donald Trump's address to a joint session of Congress.
Facebook videos continue to dominate the social media, driving growth, engagement and media consumption, a new report has said.
Here is a comparative plan of the various telecom operators and their data tariff.
Driven by low-priced data offers, mobile internet usage was up by 29 percent in the period October-December 2016, over the previous quarter, a joint report by market research firm Kantar IMRB and Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) said on Thursday.
To counter threat from Reliance Jio, state-run telecom firm BSNL on Thursday launched a new plan that offers 2 GB of 3G data per day and unlimited calling within its network for Rs 339.
Gaps in YouTube`s encryption enable both government intelligence agencies, hackers and internet marketers to determine which videos a user is watching, said the researchers.
The telecom tribunal on Thursday did not stay Reliance Jio’s free promotional offer, but asked regulator Trai to “re-examine” issues relating to the approval granted to the operator to continue with the freebies.
This is what you need to do to avail the offer.
With the latest launch, Airtel 4G service is now available in all 22 telecom circles of the country.
The post-paid users can get upto 30 GB free 4G data through MyAirtel app.
Google has unveiled a cloud-based Video Intelligence Application Programming Interface (API) that helps locate the exact frame from a large video database.
Reliance Communications is offering 1GB data to new 4G customers for Rs 49 whereas 3GB data will be priced at Rs 149 plus free, unlimited local and STD calls within its network.
Facebook has launched "Messenger Day" that let users share with the public or a custom friend decorated photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours.
While local voice calls, STD and roaming will continue to be free, consumers will have to pay for bundle of data from April 1.
Its predecessor, Visual Studio 2015, was installed over 21.1 million times since its release.
Moments is a powerful feature that allows to collect and curate tweets to tell stories in new ways.
With an aim to ramp up its presence in the Indian market, digital streaming service Netflix has said it has partnered with Airtel, Videocon d2h and Vodafone.
With eight slide shows, the doodle reminded of the female pioneers and their vast contributions in multiple fields - from arts to science.
io Prime members can continue to enjoy the unlimited free voice, free data offered in the 'Happy New Year' scheme.
At this speed, a user can download a movie in less than three minutes.
Here is a comparative plan of the various telecom operators. Check out the full tariff table.
Facebook may finally launch a ‘dislike’ option but only for Messenger on its platform.
Social media giant Facebook has launched its much hyped "fake news" crackdown initiative in the US, tagging as "disputed" the stories that are deemed false by fact checking organisations, the media reported on Sunday.
After the success of its Facebook Live feature, Facebook is looking for original TV-like programmes from various genres and may pay hefty amount for it, a media report said.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH