Here are all the details of the Vodafone Welcome Back Offer.
Internet & Social Media News
Reliance Jio on Friday sweetened the offering for its 'Prime' members saying those recharging with Rs 303 will get an extra 5GB data beyond the 28GB promised under the scheme.
Nokia will ensure the smooth transition of BSNL to a 5G-ready network by utilizing Nokia’s 5G FIRST end-to-end 5G solution.
Jio Prime members will also get the bouquet of Jio media services till March 31, 2018.
Instagram announced ads coming to `Stories`. Ads in `Stories` help businesses use targeting and reach capabilities that make ads personally relevant to the people they want to reach.
He is said to be the first cricketer in the world to join the league of over 500 global influencers on the professional network
Using data from reported posts, Facebook would use its AI technology to spot patterns between flagged items, identifying posts that suggest that user may be suicidal.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime Membership tariff chart.
Facebook is beefing up its suicide prevention tools, including new options for people to report if someone might harm themselves while broadcasting on Facebook Live.
Nearly 2.3 million domain name registrations were added to the internet in the fourth quarter of 2016, bringing the total number of domain name registrations to 329.3 million.
Reliance Jio has also released a new tariff plan. Check out the complete chart
Bharti Airtel has announced removal of all roaming charges for outgoing and incoming calls as well as SMSes and data usage within India as it takes on competition from new comer Reliance Jio.
Though no official confirmation has been made so far, but if Airtel does so, it will benefit the company's 268 million mobile customers.
Here is a comparison between Vodafone RED plan and Reliance Jio Plan.
A bug in its software left hundreds of thousands of webpages hosted by Cloudflare Inc leaking encrypted personal data, but there was no sign yet the leak had been exploited by hackers, the Internet security firm said on Friday.
Mobile communication app Truecaller has become the only platform apart from Facebook and Google that delivers over 100 million impressions in a single day, a company statement said on Friday.
Here is a comparison between Airtel My Infinity plan and Reliance Jio Plan.
Facebook has come under severe criticism for banning a US-born transgender YouTube personality for slamming social justice activists.
Vodafone Private Recharge Mode (PRM) a free of cost service for West Bengal subscribers.
Now recharge your mobile phone without sharing your phone number with retailers.
Twitter is `ghost` deleting offensive tweets, most certainly in line with its campaign to weed out the offensive and harassing content and make the platform safe for its users.
Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 and continue till March 31.
Here's all you need to know about Jio Prime Membership plan.
BharatQR code would require merchants to only display one QR code instead of multiple ones.
Telecom tribunal TDSAT on Monday asked regulator TRAI to place all documents pertaining to Reliance Jio's free offers and specify whether the tariffs were a regular plan, base plan or special tariff voucher.
After facing criticism for its censorship policies, Facebook now wants to empower its users to define what is "objectionable.”
Average download speed on Bharti Airtel's mobile network was highest in January at 8.42 megabit per second (mbps).
CITI Bank credit card users can also avail a flat Rs 9000 cashback on the purchase of Google Pixel.
The user needs to remember just one master password instead of dozens of different passwords.
These SIMs, which will be provided by BSNL, will have Rs 50 talk time and 50 Mb internet data at free of cost.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH